While others try to imitate it, we innovate it. Endura C2 is the legendary performer that’s built to explore, built to last and backed up with our two-year warranty. It’s the ultimate coming together of form and function, in a package that puts you on the water day after day, year after year-like no other.
Built to discover the best fishing holes the freshwater has to offer, the Endura C2 transom-mounted trolling motor is a legendary performer that will deliver years of use on the water. This small but mighty 12-volt motor offers 5 forward speeds and 3 reverse speeds, providing anglers with maximum control. Thanks to MinnKota’s signature cool, quiet power, the motor offers maximized battery life, prolongs the motor’s life, and cuts down on fish-spooking noise. The Endura’s 6-inch telescoping handle and tilt twist tiller make the motor comfortable and easy to operate within the boat and the lever lock bracket offers a rock solid mount. Finally, the Endura’s composite shaft is literally indestructible and is guaranteed not break, kink, or corrode for life. With the entire motor backed by a comprehensive two year warranty, you cannot go wrong with the Endura C2 motor for fresh water applications.
- Telescoping Handle: Endura features an ergonomic, six-inch telescoping handle for comfortable, easy steering.
- Lever Lock Bracket: The Endura’s Lever Lock Bracket delivers a rock-solid mount that’s stronger than conventional brackets. Special composite materials resist flexing, warping and UV damage.
- Tilt Twist Tiller: The Endura’s Tilt Twist Tiller features a natural ergonomic grip to deliver the ultimate in hands-on control for speed and steering.
- 5 Speed: With 5 forward speeds and 3 reverse speeds, the Endura motor puts you in command of the boat.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft: Pound for pound, the high-yield composite shaft is stronger than steel. Virtually indestructible, the shaft flexes on impact before returning to the original position. It won’t break, kink or corrode, giving MinnKota the confidence to make it the only trolling motor shaft that’s guaranteed for life.
- Cool, Quiet Power: With extra large windings and commutators to dissipate heat, the MinnKota motor offers cooler operation, extended battery power, and longer motor life. The MinnKota’s unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noise.
- Maximum thrust: 50
- Volts: 12
- Shaft length: 42 inches
- Mount: Lever Lock Bracket
- Speeds: 5 (5 forward, 3 reverse)
- Control: Telescoping Handle
12-volt freshwater transom-mounted trolling motor with a thrust level of 50 and a 42-inch shaft
6-inch telescoping handle and tilt twist tiller for ergonomic speed control and steering; lever lock bracket offers a rock solid mount
Cool quiet power maximizes battery life and doesn’t spook fish
5 forward speeds, 3 reverse speeds for maximum control
Indestructible composite shaft backed my a lifetime warranty; two year warranty covers the motor