Boat part number 1070300 is a new thrust washer manufactured by Mercury Quicksilver, part number 12-835467Q01 .
This new Z thrust washer is constructed out of brass, and measures 2 5/8″ outer diameter with a 1 1/8″ inner diameter. This thrust washer fits the following with Flo-Torq II hub propellers:
- Mercury Marine / Mariner 40-60HP
- Bigfoot Fourstroke 75-125 HP 2 cycle and Four Stroke 135-275 HP 2 cycle
- Force 90-100 HP 1995 Outboards
- Mercury Marine Mercruiser Alpha and Bravo I Sterndrives
- Evinrude Johnnson / BRP / OMC V-6 Outboards
- OMC Stern Drives V-6 and V-8 gearcases 1984-1990
- Honda 75-90 HP 1998 Outboards
- Suzuki 140 HP 4 Stroke Outboards
- Part Manufacturer: Mercury Marine
- Part Number: 12-835467Q01
- UPC: 745061248
- Model: Quicksilver
- Materials: Brass
- Overall Dimensions: 2 5/8″ Dia. X 1 1/8″ ID
- Cutout: 1/4″ X 2 1/4″ Dia.
Sold as seen in pictures. Customers please note every computer shows colors differently. All measurements are approximate.
Instruction / installation manual not included. Hardware not included.
Part Manufacturer: Mercury Marine; Part Number: 12-835467Q01; UPC: 745061061248
Measures approximately 2 5/8″ outer diameter, with a 1 1/8″ inner diameter
Commonly used with Flo-Torq II propeller hubs
Replaces MerCruiser part # 12-835467Q01, 12-835467-1
Sold as seen in pictures; Note every computer shows colors differently; All measurements are approximate; Hardware and instruction/installation manual not included